Fall "foliage". This is the prettier pretty tree in our front yard.
This is the ugly not quite as pretty tree in our front yard. Ah... Texas in the fall! This is the part where y'all that live somewhere with nice pretty fall color can really "laugh out loud".
Nature is such a show off during fall! I've never visited a land (and we've been all over the country and Europe) that didn't compete with fall splendor.
Here in AZ fall is sassy. Instead of yellow & orange hues, it boasts blooms! Oleander and Purple Sage are but a few of nature's fineries.
It's my favorite time of year ... no matter where it is.
Even though I don't like cold weather, I do enjoy the fall here in Tennessee. Our leaves haven't really changed yet, but I expect they will in the next few weeks.
4 comments:
Nature is such a show off during fall! I've never visited a land (and we've been all over the country and Europe) that didn't compete with fall splendor.
Here in AZ fall is sassy. Instead of yellow & orange hues, it boasts blooms! Oleander and Purple Sage are but a few of nature's fineries.
It's my favorite time of year ... no matter where it is.
Be blessed (ya' all),
Kathleen
Even though I don't like cold weather, I do enjoy the fall here in Tennessee. Our leaves haven't really changed yet, but I expect they will in the next few weeks.
Awe Sweetie, how sad!!! You can visit us in SC anytime!!!
BWAAH HA HA HA HA HA!
Fall foliage. In TEXAS!
:D
Post a Comment