So she had to have two teeth pulled. We did that Tuesday. Her dentist gives them their teeth in a teeny tiny treasure chest. My husband was asking me where the teeth were because he wanted to see them. Ya know.. the guy thing.. like looking at a train wreck. (well they were kinda cool because they still had the roots attached) I told him the little yellow chest was on our dresser. Yep.. our dresser.
My husband got a ten out to put under her pillow. I asked him why he wanted to put a TEN under there. He said it was either that or a 20. It was all he had. oh. I guess it's ten. He put it under her pillow while she was brushing her teeth. She found it. All over. I guess we just need to write her a check or something next time.
The
3 comments:
I guess inflation has hit the tooth fairy too. I used to get a quarter! ( :
Yeah I know.. me too. (she doesn't usually get that much) This appt got moved at the last minute and we weren't 'prepared'. lol
That's a sweet story. I loved those little treasure chests. She scored on the tooth fairy this time!
Post a Comment