One of the small things that can get on my last nerve is digging around in my purse for all that little bitty stuff that gets lost in the bottom of my purse. You know.. the baby nail clippers -
love those, the inhaler-
yep, I have asthma, lipstick-
for the few days a week I might actually be wearing makeup, pill holders, lotion and other odds and ends. Well, that's just my list, but I'm sure you've got your own little list of things that regularly get lost in black hole that is called a purse.
See... it's a mess. And the longer that stuff is in there, it gets under stuff and I can't keep it where I want it. It's just bad, people!
Enter the clear make-up pouch! I got mine at Walmart for almost nothing. I can keep everything in one place and find everything right there at my fingertips.
See.. isn't that much better now? There's the wallet and then there's the pouch. Not a big pile of junk that's going to end up under and around and lost down there somewhere.

A friend told me about her little pouch and how well it worked for her. And now it works for me too! Find other tips and tricks at
Works for Me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer.
4 comments:
Looks great! I love those little pouches, but I don't have one in my purse. I'm adding it to my list right now. :)
So simple and easy! Who would have thought... : )
Good idea! I have all those free ones from makeup giveaways. I should try that first and then see if a see through one is best!
Very brilliant idea : )! I find things floating around in there all the time, but when I need them...not so much! : ).
Post a Comment