Even at this age, Boo can still crack us up! The other day she had a doctor's appointment in a fayn-cee medical building. You know.. those kind with marble everywhere.. it felt more like an upscale hotel than an office building. Anyway.. the three of us got into the elevator and the doors closed. There were mirrors on all three sides and maybe the door. I can't remember. But anyway. We all stood there in silence looking over the situation. When out of the quiet, Boo says...
"So! You want me to start criticizing your clothes?!"
We were all rolling when the doors opened.
Maybe we've been watching a little too much TLC?!
4 comments:
What a riot! I am so glad that you write those things down. (My dad told me, when our kids were really small, that I would never recall these things if I didn't write them down, and he was right.) I have a notebook just for such sayings, and it was one of Katie's favorite things, to have me read them aloud. Good job. She sounds like such fun. God bless you all!
Karen.. I didn't write much down at the time and I regret it. We've managed to remember some of the sayings from the kids. But not all the little everyday stuff. Yes that would be a hoot.
I'm glad Katie got some joy out of hearing her stories. : )
Wonderful story! My own children are grown now - all in their mid-to-late 30s - but they still provide great laughter occasions. The best!
Kathleen
I love this. Too funny.
Post a Comment