Thursday, October 2, 2008

go pink

Even though pink is my favorite color, I'm not writing today about what a wonderful color it is. Nope.. something a little more serious. Today was my annual smashing squishing pinching mammogram. And as much as I dread sitting in that little waiting area in that funny little 'pancho' waiting my turn...feeling ever so ummm unsupported... it's an important thing. And as much as those slabs of ice ice cold plastic and metal plates just send shivers down my spine and make me want to put on a sweater rather than a funny little gown, it's important.

So if you're putting it off... if it's past time for you... go ahead and have it done. I was pleasantly surprised by my mamo clinic this time. They moved and got some new technology and I was in and out in 20 minutes. Yes I was! So GO PINK, ladies!

No comments: