Thursday, October 30, 2008

voted

I did early voting today. I had to wait a while. But it was ok. Probably a drop in the bucket compared to election day.. especially as hot as this election has become. I had a weird thought today. I wish McCain had'a picked Condi Rice. I like Palin, but Rice has sooo much more experience behind her.. and an impeccable record.

Yeah.. I know.. who asked me?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I early voted too. It only took us about 20 minutes.

I think I remember hearing that Condi didn't want to run. I guess that would be a major consideration.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I also like Condi....but like Jill said, she was not keen on it herself. But still, she should have done it for US. Right?

Smelling Coffee said...

That's an interesting idea. Never thought of that...

I've missed a lot of your posts and am enjoying catching up.