But there are the other stacks of paper... the ones that need a home. I have a corner of my desk that used to be all stacked up with that kind of stuff. It was coupons, receipts, school papers, kid stuff, the stray recipe, computer notes for me.... you get the idea.. the stuff I needed to be able to find at times but couldn't. Well, that's not true. I could.. but I had to dig through the pile to find it. And it took time. I hate wasting time hunting for stuff because I can't get organized.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
one stack at a time
Stacks of paper are common at my house. Either it's the math scratch paper, or it's the diagram hubby drew while brainstorming for work or general junk.. we've got a lot of paper. And most of it's trash.
But there are the other stacks of paper... the ones that need a home. I have a corner of my desk that used to be all stacked up with that kind of stuff. It was coupons, receipts, school papers, kid stuff, the stray recipe, computer notes for me.... you get the idea.. the stuff I needed to be able to find at times but couldn't. Well, that's not true. I could.. but I had to dig through the pile to find it. And it took time. I hate wasting time hunting for stuff because I can't get organized.
So I decided to find a way to fix my mess. I sorted my stack so I could get a good idea of my categories...just how many piles I really had to work with. Enter the ascending file folder holder 'thing'. I gathered my folders and put my titles on them, filled them with my goodies and put them in my little holder. Presto! No more mess. And I can find what I need in seconds. LOVE. IT.
Don't you think this is much better than a big pile o' paper? I do!
But there are the other stacks of paper... the ones that need a home. I have a corner of my desk that used to be all stacked up with that kind of stuff. It was coupons, receipts, school papers, kid stuff, the stray recipe, computer notes for me.... you get the idea.. the stuff I needed to be able to find at times but couldn't. Well, that's not true. I could.. but I had to dig through the pile to find it. And it took time. I hate wasting time hunting for stuff because I can't get organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment