Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the usual

Hi. My name is Kay and I have a problem! A chapstick problem. Well.. to be more accurate... an Avon Care Deeply Lip Balm problem. If I had to find one simple thing I use on a daily basis that would really impact my life if it disappeared, it would be this. This stuff is amazing. It's light and smooth. Not overly scented. Very moisturizing.

Love. It. Keep it in my purse, by the computer, by the bed and in a drawer in the family room. Love. It.

My Avon lady knows when I call her that I need my usual dozen. It's just about the only thing I order. So I just give her a call and tell her I'll have 'the usual'. Here they are...all my little buddies lined up in a row! (and keeping them company...some little samples of lipstick)

No comments: