Saturday, August 2, 2008

gecko season

Now that it's getting ew dang hot outside, some little critters are finding their way inside our house. Lovely. I'm talkin' geckos. Lots of them! Well, to me it's lots of them. Day before yesterday we had one. Yesterday we had two. Today has been lizard free.

So far.


They'd be kinda cute if they weren't in my house. I.C.K. They can run fast too. I guess they "know" what's gonna happen when they hear me get out the vacuum cleaner. About the time I get all set up to suck the little guy away, he runs off.

How dare him!

The hubby's got a different approach, since the vacuum cleaner routine takes a while. He just grabs the little thing up in a tissue and tosses it. Double ick! The whole thing just grosses me out. I feel sorta bad for them, seein' how it's all hot outside and all, buuuuut!

G.R.O.S.S.

No comments: