I am beginning to feel the stress of the coming school year... and it hasn't even started yet. I pulled out the backpack I shoved into the back of the closet so we wouldn't have to look at it for three months. I also dragged out the lunch box, locker shelf and gym bag. I can't deny it any longer....
it's time!
And yet it's not. School hasn't started yet. And I've been walking around with the weight of the world on me like she's just been assigned a million page essay due tomorrow and we haven't even heard the first bell yet! Crazy, huh?!
Since I went away for the weekend, I've felt like I didn't have anything to blog. (like my normal nonsense is so wonderful. haha) So I was re-reading some of my entries. I guess I was trying to get back in the groove or something. But I'm glad I did. I heard the word from God I needed to hear....
and it came from my own "lips". Actually, I know it came from God because I knew He was truly writing through me that day. So I'm thankful to God for speaking to me today. Abide. Come to me and lay all your fuss and worry down and I will give rest to your soul. Abide. Thank you, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment