I took the kitty in to the vet today to get her teeth cleaned. This is not like when people go... this is an all day production that includes anesthesia. Of course, just a blood draw would be an all day production including anesthesia for our cat.
But today it was just the teeth.
I took them a perfectly cute, well manicured, fluffy haired baby. What I got back was a nasty haired, glassy-eyed drooly julie. One part of her leg is shaved for the IV. We had to unwrap that when we got her home lest her cute little partly bald leg blow up to the size of her head.
Groovy.
She's locked up in the bathroom because I don't want to step in her slobber. My poor kitty is a mess! Have I mentioned she's real drooly today??? And as a bonus... more pills! Groovy.
On a side note. I had a good day yesterday. I spent it with a friend I hadn't been able to catch up with in a while. She likes to keep me company around this time of year and is the only person that mentions/remembers these special dates actively. Like I said, it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment