Wednesday, August 20, 2008

time

School starts tomorrow! My thoughts are so scrambled, I can't even figure out how to write a post these days. There is just so much on my mind. It's a new school for us. A new grade. New experiences all the way around for she and I both. My baby is growing up.

Time is moving way too fast!

*sniff sniff*

3 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

"And ;the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

:-) Jennifer

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Praying for a wonderful experience today.
It's hard to believe that it's that time of year. It's been surreal over the last week. I think it will be better for me come Monday when the public schools are back in as well.

Pam said...

Thank you ladies for the kind words and prayers! And yes I will be glad when the public school kids are going too. That helps.