But nowhere is my germaphobe-y-ness more obvious than in the kitchen. I've always been very conscious of cleaning up after the dreaded raw meat etc. But when my kitchen became a post bone marrow transplant kitchen, things went into overdrive. If I cleaned it good before... I had to be hyper vigilant at that time.
And I never stopped. "Why?" you ask. Because it makes good sense for my family to keep surfaces clean and free of contaminates.
But when mealtime rolls around, sometimes all I can think about it the fact that I'm tired. Does it change how I prepare or clean up after the meal? Not one bit. But some nights it's real hard to stay with it, especially when we have a 'late dinner' which we're prone to do since sometimes Daddyman doesn't get home until 6:30 or later! ugh.
By then, my thoughts are
Later last night, I opened my chicken container, dumped, sauted and "TA-DA!"... I didn't have to mess with the icky chicken stuff during crunch time. I was so happy with how it turned out when I did it yesterday, I did it again today. I was practically giggling under my breath at my own
No comments:
Post a Comment