A lot of things have been going on this week.
And along side that has been the knowing that an anniversary is coming up. On Sunday. An unhappy one. One that says our boy has been gone for seven years. Not six years like last year. Seven.
Last year when I had just started to blog and didn't have a single reader, I recorded my thoughts as these days ticked by.
You can read what I had to say here and here and here. (I might have gotten the last two out of order. Ooops!)
I decided to repost links from last year simply because they fill in some details that you might not have hunted to find. : )
And to me they're beautiful. I know that sounds weird, but God's hand was so evident in Bub's last days and I knew last year I wanted to get some of that down 'on paper'.
Hugs and peace to you, my friends!
6 comments:
Thinking of you & Bubba as "the day" approaches. I pray that you will be inspired to do whatever creates comfort & love for you & your family...whether it is something he loved, something you love, or nothing at all. Whatever works for you in the moment! God is with you & I pray you will feel His love filling your heart.
May God comfort you this week and make His presence real to you. These years of separation from Bubba will be but a blink of an eye in light of eternity. I can't wait to meet him when we all get to heaven!
Kay, I am so sad for your huge loss. It just breaks my heart that you lost your little boy...I just can't imagine the hole in your heart daily. You are an inspiration...you get up, you go on with life, you are a happy person. I hope it brings you comfor that he is not in any pain and is wrapped in love..just waiting for his family to join him one day.
Hugs, suz
Hi Kay. You will be in my prayers this weekend.
Interestingly, I had a VERY vivid dream about heaven earlier this week. It is very hard to adequtely describe my dream (words fail to describe the beauty, peace, and incredible BLISS) but when I woke up I was filled with incredible PEACE and JOY.
Know your precious boy is there, in the loving arms of the Lord, and one day you'll be reunited.
Blessings and Peace to you.
Kay,
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I love the fact that God has given you glimpses as well of what Heaven will be like. It is such a blessing, isn't it? (Personally, I'm VERY excited about getting to my "forever home".... one day.... when God is ready for me to come.)
I hope the sun is shining on you this weekend, my dear!
Peace,
T.
Kay, I am thinking of you this weekend. Thanks for sharing your old posts and the scriptures that have spoken to you in this time. You give me courage...to think 7 years, takes my breath away, but you are evidence to me, that I, too, will make it that long and beyond.
Post a Comment