Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a moment on the plateau

I feel like I've got a moment to breathe today.

Life has once again leveled out for a moment and I've been able to exhale a little bit. Again.

My tendency is just to dust myself off and forget about everything. But I can't. And God doesn't want me to.

Because if I do, then I tend to forget how dependent I really am on Him when life is hard.

And when it doesn't seem quite as hard. Because my need is the same. No matter what.

But for today... I'm enjoying a moment to breathe... a moment on the plateau.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

So glad you did!

I'll just breath here awhile with you.

Be blessed,
Kathleen

Gberger said...

Hooray (and thank God) for breathing space! I hope you enjoy every bit of it. God bless you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Breathing room, it must feel good for you. Take care and enjoy.
SUZ