Monday, April 13, 2009

she didn't 'stick' the landing

Oh my goodness! Those were the first words out of my mouth Saturday morning as I walked past Boo's bathroom and saw THIS!




The cat does this weird thing where she kinda puts one paw on the edge of the box and another more 'in' the litter to umm...do her thing. And then when she's done, she kinda does this Olympic style bunny hop/dismount 'off', shakes her back paws and then darts out of the bathroom like her tail is on fire. Something went wrong.

Terribly terribly wrong.

The judges are gonna have to count off for that!

I talked to Boo about putting the rug back on the side of the tub when she's done taking a shower. She said she understands why she should do that. Now.

Did you notice the roll of tp on the floor? Another post for another day, my friends.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my goodness. What a title!!!!
I have to say that I recognize the tp on the floor. I also get to see the new roll sitting on top of the empty one. What is that all about? Is it THAT hard to change it?

Carolina Mama said...

Just found your blog through Jennifer @ Smelling Coffee. I am sorry for your loss. The picture of Boo and Bubba is priceless. God Bless you in this journey.

Gberger said...

The things we do for our pets. I still say that the litter-box beats following a dog around with a plastic bag, and carrying its poo with you while you walk. UGH.