Tuesday, April 7, 2009

things

There are some things going on this week. Hard things. Complicated things. Exasperating things. Tiring things. Frustrating things. Things that make me want to wave the white flag and give up. But things I can't really chit chat about here. So forgive me if I'm not my usual self...whoever that is... but life just feels real hard now.

If you need me, I'll either be a basketcase or on my knees... or both! : )

4 comments:

Gberger said...

Praying for your comfort right now. God bless you with whatever you need.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sorry you are having a tough time...sending strength and hugs!
Suz

HWHL said...

I know it's a cliche, but if God brought you to it, he's bring you through it.

My best advice for all of life's curveballs is to take it "one day at a time". I know that's the motto for the 12 step programs, but that really does work wonders, at least for me.

I'll keep you in my prayers.