Tuesday, April 8, 2008

you know you're desperate when

I emailed this to a friend and thought it was too funny and umm too true not to share! So today's post is a no-brainer! Its slightly 'recycled'!

I have to set this up. I have been sleeping the sofa bed since I caught a cold. (I cough and blow and generally toss and turn and I don't want to keep hubby awake!) I have noticed that the foot end is a little higher than the head end. So I decided last night to lay the other way, but I was kinda facing the wall. Well, that kinda messes up laying there wide awake watching tv...you'd have to have eyes in the top of you head! Soo...you know you're desperate when.... you go digging around in your daughter's bathroom to find her medium sized hand mirror (at 11pm) so you can lay comfortably on your pillow and watch tv in the reflection of the mirror! It does work. From what I've 'heard'. And even sadder when you flip it to the magnified side 'just out of curiousity' to see if you can see the picture 'better'. You can't. Again.. thats just what I've 'heard'!

No comments: