Wednesday, April 9, 2008

everything!

It just feels like EVERYTHING is crashing down on me! The Boo has been sick and is still sniffing but that's not a big deal. There are 'school stresses' going on daily. This is the 'anniversary' of Bubba's passing and burial. I am sick. I haven't been sleeping. And to top it all off, yesterday my frig started giving hints that it wants to go out. I did a few errands yesterday and came home exhausted only to turn around and go back out the door to buy dry ice to keep the food cold. Then today, the repair man comes and he can't find anything wrong with it. It wasn't 'doing it'.. not his fault.. but its just not giving him any hints right now. ugh! Went shopping to find a new frig. Confusing! Not crazy about any of my choices. Found a couple that I could live with. Research is hard.. so many brands, soo many model numbers etc. ugh! My head is splitting. And then there was the man at the store... so helpful and yet I was thinking 'not today'... how many people in your family (to assess how long the water filter will last). Three. Any other day I can handle that as its quite a common question. But today, I'm already stressed out and emotional and exhausted AND its 'anniversary time'. I had planned on purchasing new flowers for the grave yesterday, as that was 6 years since we buried him... but with all the refrigerator stuff, I feel like I haven't been able to do what I NEEEEED to do to deal with this time and I feel like I want to cry, but don't have time. I turned away from the salesman today and kept looking at different models and tried to blink away the tears and swallow the lump in my throat. I can usually handle this but I'm crying now. I don't cry often. But sometimes I need it and I haven't had the time or energy to deal with it. The hubby is stressed with work and I'm exhausted and we did take out last night. I hate to ask again. I am so tired. Too many things crashing down at once. Thank you Jesus for living in me even on a day like today...for giving life purpose when the stuff that suffocates us is anything but...for being a shoulder to cry on, on this crazy, rainy, gloomy, stressful day. No spell check. Horrible grammar, I'm sure. I gotta pull it together and get the Boo at school... oh yeah.. and blow my nose!

No comments: