Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Boo is for boogers!
The Boo is sick! She's got a cold.. or allergies.. I think its a cold. And just generally not feeling so hot right now. Doing lots of nose wiping and sniffing and icky stuff like that. I was thinking the other day about a pic I have of her about 10 months old. She had rotavirus (nasty pukey diarrhea thing.. hideous!!!) and was at the pedi hospital getting IV fluids as she was super dehydrated... they had to put an IV in her HEAD because by the time her pedi FINALLY decided she was sick enough to be admitted (and we called her earlier than she had told us to and just said WE'RE GOING and for her to call the hospital for us!) almost all her veins had collapsed. Anyway.. she looked BAD... (I kinda laugh at that thought now, having seen what 'bad' *really* looks like.. but 'to that point in our lives' she looked bad).. and I wanted to take her picture to document how crummy she was feeling.. had not sat up in bed for a day.. just laying there all lethargic and droopy eyed etc. Well I turn on the camera and she pops up on one knee (she was in a metal, hospital baby bed) and peeks over the rail with her little 'two-tooth' grin! What a stinker. But that is her... most of the time that is her disposition... SMILE! :-D But she bounces back pretty quick from things most of the time. So I hope she's back to her usual, silly self soon! I don't like sick kids of any kind. I've seen too much of it for any mom to ever have to endure... and I know there are those that have seen worse than us. Too sad! Get well, little Boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment