Welcome to Notes from the Wall. As I said before, I was realizing that I didn't like several things about my old blog.. the name being one.
haha! So I decided it was as good a time as any to change things up a bit. I thought long and hard about names and other things and decided to go ahead and make the jump. I hope to get my little
bloggy self
blinged up sometime, but til then I'll have to settle for the plain template thing.
lol But thanks for making the jump with me.
1 comment:
Thank you for your kind (and understanding) comment. I gather that you have had some of the same stresses as I have lately, from reading your blog. I am so sorry for your pain, and ours, but I think this is the way it is for those of us who have a child who has passed on ahead of us.
I enjoyed your thoughts on listening in prayer. Such a good reminder.
Your new blog look is wonderful. God bless you!
Post a Comment