Monday, July 21, 2008

the maid and the movie star

We eat snacks all over the house. Yes we do. Just nothing real messy.. or red.. or yellow. Yellow is "code" for mustard. The one dreaded thing that will not... NOT..come out of carpet. And this is the hallway outside the Boo's room. Let's see... she's got a water bottle, some Cheerios, a cracker sleeve and Frosted Flakes... I think. Health food nut, that girl!

***Disclaimer*** Ready? Uh-hum! She does actually eat very well. It's just the plethora of boxes and junk outside the door don't seem show it in it's best light sometimes! If I kept at it, there would be a new photo for every day of the week, as every time a turn around, this is pretty much what I find in the hall. She sure didn't learn that little move from us. That's the only thing I can say!

I guess she wants to be a movie star when she grows up and leave all her extra food items outside hotel rooms all over the world.

I guess that makes me the maid.

No comments: