Way back in the 'olden days' catching up on the news meant clicking on Foxnews or the local news web site and reading about all the bad news in the world. But NOW catching up on news means clicking on 'my blogs' and catching up with everybody's goings on. I counted today and even I was a little surprised at how many blogs I frequent. Guess how many! Are you ready?! Drum roll......
sixty!!!
Jiminy Crickets! I just about died when I finished my count. But every one is interesting. And I get something from each one.... or I wouldn't bother with it, ya know? I enjoy the sense of community 'out there' in blogville. I enjoy being able to interact with someone I will never meet, even if just for a short comment or a small word of encouragement. I like that. Today, we seem less connected to people than ever, but total strangers from across the country (or world for that matter) can read another woman's thoughts and encourage her and pray for her.
How cool is that?!
1 comment:
K-
I've been thinking about you and praying for you since your post on being drained the other day. But now, under this topic, it seems the right time to pass this on to you... I'd like to suggest # 61...
http://hearttohearttransformation.blogspot.com/
I came across this blog the other day and it seems to be fairly new. I don't know if it will in the end be helpful to you or not, but I just wanted to pass it along.
Post a Comment