I'm so excited today I just about died! I had a comment on my blog! I blogged a little while before I commented anywhere and it's exciting when comments come in! I couldn't wait to read it and had to figure out how 'this part' works since I haven't had to fiddle with that yet. But its all fun! And thanks for the compliment on my header. It was pretty easy... well it was easy since I have a techy hubby to help me when I got stuck. I used Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and didn't want to pay for something and then decide I didn't like it when I can mess with it for free. I've had this program several years and not done a thing with it, so older versions might even be on clearance somewhere.
The Boo and I went shopping for fabric for 'our' first sewing project together. It's kitty fabric of course. Too cute. It's in the wash. I think we may work on it tomorrow. It's been kinda fun spending time with her on little outings etc without all the pressure of fussing over homework and school stuff. I'm enjoying just being us for a little while.
3 comments:
Please don't die because of this comment! :-)
Caught your comment and decided to follow the "mouseprints" over here. Love you blog. Peace and prayers be upon your beloved Bubba. It was my honor to get to know him a bit through your blog. Wonderful writing.
I just left you a comment, but I'm not sure if it went through.
Followed the "mouseprints" here from Dudley's Diary and wanted to let you know what a great blog you have. It was an honor getting to know your precious Bubba a little bit through your blog. I am sorry you and your family had to experience that pain. My prayers will be with him and with you.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on Dudley's Diary (I'm Helen his nurse maid). I remember the first time I got a comment from someone other than my sisters. It was so exciting and gratifying that someone I didn't know cared enough to read my blog. I still get excited when someone new comes by and leaves comments - so Thank You!
Post a Comment