Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ta-da!


This is my new IT thing! I've seen them on Food Network....evvvverybody uses one it seems. I finally took the plunge and got a grill pan for myself. At first, I wasn't too sure, but now I love it! We don't even own an outdoor grill. I know.. gasp! We bought one while we were dating and kept it for years, but then when Bub was sick, we weren't very outdoorsy and we were always concerned about GERMS etc.. so our old one got to be in pretty bad shape. We finally let a guy pay us $10 at a garage sale to take it away. A friend of mine bought one that way, and if you know what to do, you can make it new again. That was my hope for our sad old grill. We talk about getting a new one, but until then... I have this to help me out.

I usually mix some olive oil, red wine vinegar or lemon juice and then the herbs of choice and then the chicken. Sooo yummy! The possibilities are ENDLESS! And you get those fancy little lines on the chicken.

Boo wants me to turn the chicken so we get those cross-hatch marks. Sorry, kiddo. Mom's gotta take this one step at at time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! aahhhh! very nice. :)