Saturday, June 14, 2008

more than I want to see

So I'm going to the grocery store this morning. Not my favorite thing to do on a Saturday. Everybody and their brother is there and I just want to get in and out and get it over with. I'm just getting started when I see 'it'. Let's just say this girl in front of me was showing considerably more than any plumber I have EVER seen no matter how heavy the tool belt or the contorted position. And she was just standing there.

Nobody wants to see that.

Honestly, what goes through a girl's head when she's checking herself over in the morning before she heads out the door. "Wow.. I can show about half my rump in this...even more if they're tall... sa-weet!"

probably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I was trying on swimsuits this spring and I overheard a girl in the next stall ask her friend, "Do you think this looks too trashy?" Um, if you have to ask....

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Angies and had to comment on this post. AMEN! What is with that look, haha!