Friday, June 13, 2008

scrambled

Last night I was trying to pray. I couldn't even find the words. My mind was going in a million directions. It felt like everything was scrambled. I couldn't come up with a better word than that. But I am so thankful the Father sees past our scrambling thoughts to the heart and drew me in to His presence to worship and know Him.

He wants me to be still and know Him when I feel like I've got it all together (honestly, is that *ever* the case? lol) and when I'm a mess... especially when I'm a mess!

I'm so thankful He could help me unscramble the issues and thoughts enough so I could actually, really pray this morning. Like 3 somethin' this morning. The cat woke me up. I could of been pretty miffed about the whole thing, but I decided instead to be with Him. He drew me to pray. He drew me to read some blogs, too. So thanks ladies! Some of you said the very thing that was on my heart.

How long 'til nap time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the time of your comment the other day & thought something was just wonky with time zones or something.

Sorry you were up in the middle of the night, but it sounds like it was "good" time.