I went out of town Friday morning ALONE to visit my cousin. She lives in a small town and it's just simply fun to be there. I came back late last night.... and by late I mean a little before dark. I am not into being on the road at night... 'ya know... ALONE.
It was wonderful!
We talked constantly. We laughed with each other, at each other and at the dog til we'd laughed waaaay too much. We stayed up late. We remembered stuff long forgotten. We ate homemade food since she likes to play hostess every now and then. We even went to Walmart. (We ran out of Baked Tostitos for the homemade guacamole I brought along for us to munch on!)
It felt like we were both teenagers again in so many ways. It was just an off-the-chart wonderful couple of days and we didn't do anything special. We just enjoyed each other's company.
Smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment