A hospital 'funny'.. if there is such a thing.
The Boo doesn't like toilets. Well maybe I should say she doesn't like LOUD toilets. And nowhere do they flush louder than the hospital! And given that she was garbed up with the lovely gown that 'opens in the back'.. how convenient... and dragging an IV pole along with her... it made a quick getaway almost impossible. She couldn't quite muster up her usual 'flying out of the potty like her hair's on fire' routine. So I helped her out. I let her escape from the awful potty room and then took care of it for her. She was ever so grateful every time.
She comes by this naturally. One of the many things she's inherited from her mother. Although I've learned to act like I'm NOT darting out quickly... I am in my heart. I still feel that odd feeling of the loud noise that makes me want to run away. I know.. she and I are BOTH nuts.
Like I said, she comes by it naturally. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment