My girl is not ummm.. the outdoorsy type. I guess that's putting it mildly. She doesn't like to be outside because she says 'there is nature out there'. Well duh! She hates bugs or even the prospect of bugs. The bug project in seventh grade went well. LOL
Sometimes I realize she's missed out by being raised in the city and how she's missed out on a lot of the lessons and experiences I took for granted growing up.
We went to the farmer's market in our little suburb. She loves all things veggie and fruit and wanted some of evvvvverything! Thats great! I had to rein her in and remind her that we can come again on another day and get some more! She finally got ok with that and we proceeded through the store. Near the checkout was a display of corn... right off the plant! She took one look at it and said 'now, THAT is weird!'
Yep, she's a city girl! (poor kid!)
No comments:
Post a Comment