Tuesday, May 27, 2008

toot toot to me!

I guess I'm gonna toot my own horn today! I've been playing with a computer scrap booking program in an effort to up the 'cute factor' on my blog! I liked the idea of what I thought it could look like when I named my blog...since I have collected mice and think they are the cutest things... but I was never happy with the cutey-ness of my header. So I'm working on that. I've never worked with this program before... although I OWNED it for a couple of years! So if you don't like it or think its a little too plain... remember I did it.. but if you think its turning out 'too cute'.. remember *I* did it! LOL Its been fun messing with it and I'm not locked into anything since its free to tinker! : )

I'm going for 'cute and simple'. I think I'm on the right track! : )

The title today is sort of an 'inside joke'. Bubba used to say that when he umm... tooted! I guess when you're three and four you just don't care about those kinda things yet! And then there's 'the boy factor'! Too funny!

No comments: