In raising a daughter, one of the little things I've found myself explaining, is the proper use of the trash can. Kind of like you don't leave your trash on your desk or your night stand or on the floor or where ever. You have a trash can. I think she's beginning to catch on. See?
But there is one little problem with this pic of the trash can. This isn't a before shot. It's a shot of it after I've shaken it to death and nothing else will fall out. Um yeah. What is all of that, you ask? Well, it's just a various assortment of paper and Cheetos and various other bits of nothing stuck together with our little friend, chewing gum! Ick.
So I set out to clean out the trash can. And it wasn't fun either! When I got all the little bits and pieces out, I even soaked it in the sink for a while and gave it a good scrubbing. It was a long time coming. But not something I'm interested in repeating any time soon.
So this is what Miss Boo found in her room when she got home from school.
It's always ok when you end it with Love you, Mom and a little heart. Isn't it?
5 comments:
LOL. I can totally relate!!!
I can't tell how big the trash can is, but I line mine with those plastic bags you get your groceries in. That makes things easier. ( :
I can relate, but it's with my son! Trash on the nightstand, the floor, right next to the trash bin. I like you remedy; it's a nice note!
That's funny!
I used to tell my boys (now 39 & 36) that the source of e-coli had finally been discovered: under their beds!!
I'm thinking I probably collected a few oddities when I was young too. Kids seem to look a lot alike even though the generations.
Be blessed,
Kathleen
STORY.OF.MY.LIFE.
I think it must be a drug they give to teenage girls. Mine do the same thing...it makes me nuts. LOVE the note...that is something I would also do...great minds...
We are livin' the life aren't we???
Post a Comment