Monday, March 2, 2009

touching little story

This weekend was just a mish-mash of things. First off, Miss Boo was off at a youth conference. Ugh. Pass the Geritol. At least I don't feel old when I say that. I guess by the time I get used to her being that old, she'll be even older. *sigh*

We took her to the church very early. Like 8. Kinda unheard of for us to be that put together that early in the morning on a Saturday. Soccer moms.. you have my sympathies. We decided to get some breakfast and then head out to a big box computer/appliance super store kinda joint because the hubs needed a piece for his computer and I needed to look for a couple of things.

So off we went to Chick-fil-a. Yum. I got a wrap and some little cinnamon roll dealies they've got. We decided to share the 'dessert'. We were each pulling pieces off to eat and yum yumming along the way. Suddenly I spied a nice little puddle of icing and mistakenly stupidly said ooooh, look at THAT? My hubby replied by quickly scooping it up with his finger, eating it and saying "you snooze you lose, lady!".

Touching I tell ya.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

geritol? funny. do they still make that??? I may need some.
I love Chic fil a!!

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Kay~ I'm playing blog-catch up today... I enjoyed reading your past 11 posts! :-) Love to you and your family...

Dawn said...

Chic Fil a is GREAT!!!