Check out what happens when the hubby adds his Apple Jacks to the grocery list. : ) I took this pic from my computer screen. I have these little windows that I can open for groceries and other errands. Cuts down on the lists that get lost in the shuffle!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
grocery day... in pictures-edited : )
Monday was grocery day, as usual. As I was putting everything away, I glanced down at the trash can. This is what I saw: a paper plate wrapper. Yes, I keep paper plates in the cupboard. I started doing that when Bub was sick, and we use still use them every now and then. But I guess... to redeem my wasteful ways, there is the Arm and Hammer Essentials concentrate package. Pour the concentrated liquid in an empty pump bottle and add water.... I haven't tried it yet. I hope I like it. It's much cheaper than Greenworks. Struck me funny. I wonder if Ed Begley's trashcan looks like this?! Edited to add: Maybe I should say.. I doubt Ed Begley's trash can looks like this! (besides, he would put the little piece of cardboard in the recycle bin too LOL)

Check out what happens when the hubby adds his Apple Jacks to the grocery list. : ) I took this pic from my computer screen. I have these little windows that I can open for groceries and other errands. Cuts down on the lists that get lost in the shuffle!
This isn't really a wordless Wednesday... but perhaps it comes close. : )
Check out what happens when the hubby adds his Apple Jacks to the grocery list. : ) I took this pic from my computer screen. I have these little windows that I can open for groceries and other errands. Cuts down on the lists that get lost in the shuffle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the shopping list...you are so organized. I just love shuffling my lists all over and yelling: Who moved the list????
Ed Begly does not have paper plates. :)
Me neither. I banned them...and I am about to ban paper napkins too.
My family will be in shock. I love shocking them.
Have a good day.
suz
Do you ever do meal planning, and make a menu?
I've found it is working for us.
Dawn..yes I do make a menu. I put it at the end of the grocery list and take it with me. When I get home, I cut it out and stick it to the microwave so evvvverybody can tell what's for dinner. And, yes, it makes live sooo much easier! : )
Post a Comment