The hubs has been programming since his early teens. So it's no surprise that we've had at least one computer in our house from the very beginning.
I can remember going to
now defunkt Comp USA and standing there
and standing there because his mouse or his keyboard died and the selection of a new one just about drove me nuts.
What's the big deal??? You read the box. You find one. You buy it. Done! I stood off to the side and displayed my best eye rolls and audible sighs many a time while he painstakingly selected his replacement whatever.
Well... this morning my keyboard broke.
We went to Best Buy to check out replacements. It was almost like The Three Bears. This one is too gummy... this one is too clicky.... this one is shaped weird... this one has the delete key in the wrong (!!!) place.
And the hubs is standing off to the side laughing at me. Every time this happens, he loooves to recall how I used to get all upset at the time he took way back then. Now I understand. Oh, how times have changed.
3 comments:
Ah, yes, eating our own words...it makes me so full! It's nice that you are able to notice the parallel, and have a laugh together. Have a good weekend!
So funny. I bet if you did not find the blogging bug, it would be a no brainer!
Cute Story Kay.
LOL too funny! I'm the same way about computer stuff. We recently bought a laptop and I HAD to buy a wireless keyboard and mouse to go along with it becuase I just CAN'T type on a laptop! :)
Post a Comment