Monday, March 30, 2009

nothing to fear

I have nothing to fear but fear itself....


....and spiders!
Spring has sprung, y'all.
Ick!

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

yuck. I would rather have a snake in my house. Keep those babies in TX, would ya???

Susan said...

I am SO with you on the spiders thing....

Gberger said...

...But that one is dead, so you are in the clear! It's interesting that you have them in spring, because fall is the big "spider season" up here...

Pam said...

Karen,

Some springs we have them pretty bad in our house, even though the exterminator and I are on a first name basis! Spiders aren't as easy to kill that way (come to find out). lol But yes, in the spring, you look before you step in my kitchen because ya never know if there's gonna be a little (or not so little!) furry friend creeping his way across the floor. :p

The cat keeps me tipped off to potential bugs in the house though. I guess she *is* good for something. But she doesn't kill. She just watches intently. lol

Pam said...

Karen..but yes that one is dead and I do find them that way on occasion. Yahoo. Lemme tell ya, had he been alive, there would have been NO photo shoot. Nothing but a little squish mark! LOL

Dawn said...

That's a HUGE spider. AhhhK!