
It's time for another WiiFit Friday update. But there really isn't much of a story to tell. I did 15 minutes one day this week. (are you proud of me.. I didn't say 'only'! LOL) I rocked that 15 minutes! There.. how's that???
But anyway.. life has just been a struggle lately, with unexpected interruptions and problems that don't amount to much, but can eat up a whole day.
I have been trying to watch my snacks. I've been eating more Wheat Thins and hummus. I like that and
So there ya go. Not much of an update. I almost didn't post this week. But I think if I skip doing this, it will fall by the wayside and I won't do it at all. I do want to do it. And I'm hoping to get back in the groove! : )
Click here to check on others' progress.
6 comments:
To everything there is a season...Have a good weekend!
It's not fair, is it? When we're young we can eat most anything and not gain weight. Trouble is, we don't appreciate it. Then, when we get older, we can't even look at the refrigerator without gaining 5 pounds, all the while have a great appreciation for life's yummies.
Hang tough!
Kathleen
Somedays you can only do so much...the snacking on better stuff makes up for your wii lacking.
I've been eating hummus, too - yum! And I love that quote, "I rocked that 15 minutes!"
I'm going to stop being ashamed and just be positive if I got any exercise in. :-) Like today I went for a walk in the freeeezing cold, I should get a medal! lol
Heck yeah, you didn't say only! I mean it! If you really think about it, how many times would you have worked out if you didn't have the wii fit? One time is great, then next time maybe ten times! You're going to do what's right for you and your schedule. Working out is working out and I proud of you!
I'm finally getting back into the swing... so you're not the only one. :)
Post a Comment