Sometimes I procrastinate about little projects. Little things that.. IF I would just
do it and be done with it.. I'd have something to show for it in a matter of minutes. So I finally worked on the silhouettes that I wanted to hang over Miss Boo's bed. Weeks ago I took photos and Daddyman messed with them on the computer so I could trace out the shapes.
The shapes have been sitting there waiting for a while now! I traced the shapes onto black scrapbooking paper, cut them out and taped them to hot pink scrapbooking paper that I already had on hand. And I hung them in super cheap 8.5 by 11 document frames from Walleyworld. This project probably cost me about $5... or less! : )

Turned out cute, don't you think????
Say yes...say yes! : )
ps.. I can't take the credit for this idea.. I think
We Are THAT Family did a DIYP on this a while back. Not sure if I did mine the same way or not.. but the end result is similar. Thanks for the cool idea! : )
5 comments:
That looks wonderful! I hope she loves it; you did a fantastic job.
SOOOOOOO cute!!!
Love the way it looks against the green walls. You are talented. ;)
They ARE cute, and the pink looks really good on the green wall. ( :
I think it looks GREAT! So "GIRLY".. SOOO CUTE! I'm sure your Boo LOVED it! ☺
That's really cute! I really like this idea... I may copycat you here. :)
Sorry it's been a little while since I commented! I've gotten behind on my blog reading here lately. Glad you're doing well, and I'm glad your cat is, too! :)
Post a Comment