Sunday, March 29, 2009

and the winner is....

I decided to go low tech and just deal with this with paper...
it's not like a had a hundred names or anything. So here's the deal.


I wrote everbody's names down and folded them up. Ta-da! Seee???


And then closed my eyes!
Yep... I didn't peek! Not even once!
I would'a had Boo come and draw a name for me,
but she's working on a research paper today,
so I took care of the honors myself.




And....Jill is the winner!

Yay, Jill! Email me with your address and I'll mail your goodies to ya! : )

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cool! I'll send you an e-mail with my address. Thanks! ( :

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats to Jill. I love your non-scientific way of doing this...right up my alley too!!!!

Cheryl Barker said...

I do my giveaways the same way -- I whisper a prayer and ask God to help me draw the name of the person who needs a special blessing. Giveaways are always fun, aren't they?

I noticed you've added my blog to your blog list. Thanks so much! So glad you enjoy reading it!