…. and in with the new.
When hubs moved to Texas way back in 1986 or 1987, he bought this.
Or maybe it was a hand-me-down from the git go. He can’t remember, but either way it was beyond old. And all it did was laugh and make funny noises if you put ice in it. It served us well, but lately it hasn't been cutting the mustard. Or the ice. Or the frozen fruit.
It was cracked in some places. And it leaked.
Not exactly current technology either.
So after years of making countless milkshakes for the hubs, and smoothies for Miss Boo and I, its time had come. Bye bye old, icky blender.
Hello there, you beautiful thing you! (By the way, we bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond with an expired coupon and got $20 off! I read somewhere that they’ll do that and I guess they really do! Major score!)
Look at what it can do! This thing makes light work of ice and frozen fruit too. Lickety split!
We pink smoothie heart you, new blender! We’re all in love!
Even the cat.
4 comments:
AWSOME post!
I am SOOOoo glad that I am not the only one that has/had a old blender like that....with the spills and all.
And LOVIN that new one!
New Gadgets are awwwwsome!
Oh so great...the cats always love the boxes.
I love using old BBandB coupons...brings me so much joy.
It is fun when something so simple as a little kitchen contraption can bring so much joy.
Enjoy!!!
fun to get a new "toy!" yes they take expired coupons and multiple coupons! have 6 items and use 6 coupons! can't get much better than that! enjoy!
oh that's pretty!
Post a Comment