Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the breakup

I used to really like you.

P1010852

Sometimes you were a pain in the neck, but you never let me down.

But… *choking back fake tears*… I’ve found someone else.

P1010854

He doesn’t take up as much of my time. And I don’t have to go hunting for him every time I need him.  

P1010853

He’s always right there.  Some might say he’s a little bit in the way… but I like to think he just wants to be ready to help out. 

P1010855

You and your friend Downy are my new BFF’s. 

4 comments:

Wade's World said...

Breaking up is hard to do, except of course when you are upgrading!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So funny. It reminds me of the swiffer/broom commericals!!!!

Kathleen said...

Nothing like up-to-date conveniences!

Gberger said...

HOORAY! I hope you, your washer, dryer and new fabric softening system will have a very happy and long-lasting union. =)