Friday, January 9, 2009

site to store

I went this morning to pick up the bedding for my daughter's bedroom. Oh. My. Goodness. I think I am hearting site-to-store pick up at Walmart. It's a deal, lemme tell ya! I just walked in with my printed out email, they looked at my name and bar code and came back with my ADORABLE comforter set. I had read good reviews of it online and decided to try it. It is just precious and I know Boo's gonna love it. It totally changes the look of her room and really 'makes' it. The colors are so vivid. And I am seriously impressed with the polished chintzy cotton feel of the comforter. I have seen many along the search that cost much more but did not deliver the goods in the quality department.

Well... enough gushing. I need to go put her room together. There will be pictures soon. I have a couple of craft projects I want to complete before I declare it 'done' though. And a sewing project too. I need to make a window topper! Hopefully someday soon I can get it all done and post some pics!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Nothing like a fresh new look for the New Year. I've been doing the same, and it feels so good (and productive) to see it all coming together.

Living in Arizona, Spring will arrive sooner than most parts of the country. Today I saw blooms on my Fairy Duster bush. Even nature's decorating!

Kathleen