**get ready.. to get sleepy**
- I always buy groceries on Monday. As a matter of fact, I should be making out my grocery list right now. : )
- 2. I love my Walmart. It's really nice.. for a Walmart.
- I am terrible at video games...
- ...but I love the Wii. Bowling is a blast.
- I am not a fan of cold weather. I probably mentioned that in my 100 list but it's cold today so it bears repeating.
- I dream of moving somewhere that it's warm all the time.
- But I hate bugs and I'm sure locales like that are very buggy!
- I have a sewing and a craft project in the works right now.
- I don't read random books unless I want to read them. I have a few I would like to knock out this year.
- One is The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
- Another is The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee.. I am reading this one. But I'm only on chapter 5 and it is a slooooow read.
- Vicki Courtney's 5 Conversations book
- My goal for Bible reading this year is to complete the first 5 books of the Old Testament.
- I like to travel.. no I like to BE THERE.. the getting there part, not so much.
- I can be inflexible if I know I am in the right.
- But I can see all sides in everyday issues so much it bugs my friends when they tell a story and want me to automatically see it 'their way'. LOL
- I have 'mom hair'.. or 90's hair or something.. I am not into flat hair on me. I guess Beth Moore could be a hair heroine of mine since she's not afraid of the root lifter.
- I bought THE $5 scarf because of Angie at Bring the Rain and BigMama, of course!
- The scarf feels weird on me because I'm not a fashiony kinda girl. But it's cute and I do know how to tie one now.
- I would like to learn to knit
- and quilt.
- I spent years wishing we could/would move to a 'bigger house'.
- But God has brought me great peace and contentment in this little house.
- I am a Food Network junkie and especially like to watch Alton Brown.
- I am feeling led not to say what is tugging at my heart here at this last one so I will leave it blank. Is 24 enough?? I've gotta get crackin' on that grocery list anyway! : )
2 comments:
Thanks for participating, Kay! I'm pretty sure my husband has read that book by Watchman Nee, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
Fun to learn all of this. You are an interesting person, and you have a good sense of humor. Having contentment right where you are: priceless. God bless you.
Post a Comment