Tuesday, January 6, 2009

it's quiet

School started again today. It's always a strange day. We've been up late alot. We've slept late. We haven't had much of a schedule and haven't done much that's productive.

And then... WHAMMO.. we've gotta get up and get going and try and remember just exactly what it is we usually do every day. After sitting on the side of the bed in the dark mumbling something about the fact that it is just. not. right. to be getting up at such a crazy hour... I got started with my day. And finally remembered what I'm supposed to do.

And now the house is quiet. It hasn't been quiet like this since the middle of December. I like it. lol I plan to linger in the quiet and enjoy it for a while. Sooner than I would like, the phone will ring or it will be time to go the grocery store (the list is already made) and it will be just another day.

1 comment:

Gberger said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. God bless you!