Today it’s pretty chilly out. See!
TWENTY-FIVE, people! I live in Texas and to me, this is cold.
I need me some of this…
…and some of this….
…and of course, a little bit of this.
Yum!
And I’ll probably be needing these today too.
(thick socks and warm shoes)
That little snowman mouse on the left side is probably one of my favorites. He is just sooo cuuuuuute! : )
It’s beginning to feel look a lot like Christmas!
6 comments:
It was 75 here yesterday and it's only going to be 50 today. I hate cold weather, but I do love to bundle up!
I am not going to show you how hot it is today....I might switch with you for a few days!!!
I hope you stay warm and snuggly...glad you are feeling the Christmas bug!
It was 68 here yesterday. Insanity. Today thankfully it's in the 50's. It needs to get chilly. When I moved north (ok well north from Florida) I expected cold winters... I'll take some 25's please...just not at 730am when I'm taking B to school. :)
oh... to be chilly! suz and i are melting!!! and i wouldn't mind a little chil to make me feel even meo christmasy!!
I'm wondering where all your warm weather commenters are from -- it was around 12 when I got up this morning in KS. Brrr! Got up to 32, though. Felt like a heat wave :)
Hey! Sorry I haven't "stopped in" in so long. The season is keeping me busy! It's really cold here too, not exactly my favorite kind of weather, but guess I'll deal with it.
Post a Comment