When November and December start rolling around, I start gathering my thoughts… and my photos… because I know it’s time to get scrappy! Scrapbook calendars, that is!
Last year my theme was Disney, of course, since we went over Thanksgiving. I had loads of cute photos.
This year’s theme… weeeeell… we did go to DC and I did take a lot of photos. But they don’t necessarily fall under the category of ‘cute’. So I have several photos from the DC trip… and one from Austin… and a few from our recent trip to visit family in Missouri.
I’ve started gathering supplies.
But I need a few more things. Then I’ll be ready to set up shop and get scrappy! And calendary!
I also bought these when I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday.
Because somebody can’t stay away from the tree and seems to enjoy eating little bits of it. She ended up sick and she’s on pills twice a day for an upset tummy. Volunteers… anyone…anyone? The vet told me to put balloons under the tree. Supposedly cats don’t like the movement and they’ll stay away.
I guess I need to get on it!
3 comments:
She seems to think it's the best seat in the house, so good luck with changing her mind! Have fun getting scrappy!
My aunt soaked cotton balls in ammonia to keep her cat away from the tree. It has worked so far and I didn't smell the ammonia when I was over there. Good luck.
Can't wait to see the calendars when you are finished.
Our cats love the tree too, but have not tried to eat it. Is it real?
I know to keep the cats off of the snake cage we roll up loose balls of tin foil. They are afraid of it.
Have fun with your calendar!!!!
Post a Comment