
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? Yes. Kids = backwash city! :p
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) I have no idea. I guess I’m not a weighty thinker today. LOL
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? Ha! We took them down on Christmas day. Presents gone. Christmas over. I’m always glad to see the decorations come on the day after Thanksgiving… and then glad to see them go as well!
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: I dunno. Get warm maybe?!
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? See #4. I hate cold weather. The good thing about seeing January come is that eventually it will be warm again. Hurray!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? Nope. It’s cold and snowy and we’ve stayed in for the most part.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Nope.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? Nope. Boo goes to the ortho to get fitted for braces. I’m kind of looking forward to seeing her in those. I think they’re cute. I know that probably sounds weird.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Drama. My dad died this year and that was a huge, stressful deal. But of course, my family makes me laugh every day… so ya gotta throw comedy in there too. : )
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. What, are you Santa or something??? LOL Um… a lot. I read a lot. And then I write too, of course. Some posts don’t take much time, although I tend to read my posts over and over and tweak them to make sure sentences don’t read awkwardly etc. And that takes time. And depending on the subject matter… sometimes heavier topics take longer than silly little photo driven posts.
11. Who runs your household? Let’s see. There are things my hubby does. He does the bills. And he helps with homework. And I see to a lot of other things. If there is a problem with the house, I hire whomever and get it fixed. We remodeled and I hired and handled the contractor and the plans.. hubs never even met him. Hubs remembers birthdays etc, but I usually buy the cards. It’s a split. We each have different strengths and things that matter to us.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. Lose some weight. Spend more time with God. Ooops, that was two things. I hope the blog police don’t come after me. LOL
To see everybody else’s Random-ness, hop over to Linda’s place at 2nd Cup!
4 comments:
You are so funny. Are there really blog police? Gosh, I am in trouble.
I love all your answers and it is always interesting to see the dynamics of other families. Especially what the husbands do. Coach could no longer remember birthdays if it was to save his life. But of course, he always remembers mine...or he'd be dead!!!
I think I might participate in this later on tonight...gotta get the kids dinner and whatnot...ya know they get a bit annoyed if you don't feed them :)
#11 -- that's the best way to do it, I think. My mate and I are a team. Right now my half of the team should be doing the laundry for his half of the team, but I am kind of hung up on my own #10.
#3, 4, 5 - you are a woman after my own heart!
Post a Comment