Saturday, December 19, 2009

lest we forget

….what Christmas is all about.

I love this!  I think it’s really easy to get focused on all the things that are wrong…

especially at this time of year…

and forget what the Real Gift is. 

May I be ever mindful of that as I start the coming week and celebrate His birth.

5 comments:

Beckypdj said...

That's my favorite. I love Linus' words (of course) but I also love that childlike voice he uses to speak the words.

Thanks for your comments on my blog this year Kay, you've blessed me.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love that video...so great that there was a time when cartoons had some thought to them. This is one of the best descriptions of Christmas ever. Leave it to the Peanuts kids!!!
Merry Christmas Kay!

Kathleen said...

What an evangelist is Linus! Love it, and "Amen"!

Merry Christmas,
Kathleen

Jill said...

It's one of my favorites too. I'm glad Linus can still get away with sharing the gospel in this crazy society of ours!

Cheryl Barker said...

What a great message. Merry Christmas, Kay!