Monday, December 28, 2009

so if it’s not a bb gun

Remember this?

P1010708

It wasn’t a Red Ryder BB Gun after all. 

Turns out it was one of these! 

 P1010777

She loves it!

And it looks really cute in place too! Excuse the unmade bed… just keepin’ in real here, people.  : )

P1010786

Art imitating life…

or immortalized in poster…

or something.

5 comments:

Tyra said...

That is SUPER cool! Where did you have that made? And I LOVE the colors of her room!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love it!!! At first I just thought it was a cat poster...then I thought: hmmm...that cat looks strangely familiar!!
Looks great in her room!!!
So much better than a bb gun...or a baton...or a folded in half fishing pole or a ....

Wade's World said...

How cool is that!!!

Cheryl Barker said...

What a great idea! Glad I popped in today and found out what that present was :)

Jill said...

I LOVE the poster, and especially the picture with the cat sitting underneath. Looks like Boo really liked it too. ( : Hope you all had a great Christmas!