I was sitting on the floor in the living room the other day, watching the cat. She wasn’t doing much, so I thought she might like to play. I had just vacuumed and all her toys were gathered and dumped on top of the hearth… which I just so happened to be leaning on. How convenient! So I thought I’d toss her a few pompoms to see if she might like to play.
I’m thinkin’ maybe she ain’t in the mood!
Oh…she’s getting up.. maybe she’s going to play a little now.
Nope. It’s not looking good.
5 comments:
Oh, that's so "cat"!
It's definitely a picture worth a thousand words.
Blessings,
Kathleen
That was her giving you the 'cold shoulder'!!!!
Too funny. You know cats, they can't be bothered unless it is THEIR idea.
Now that's one laid back cat. Or one who is determined to play it cool and do her own thing at all times :)
Thanks for a chuckle. If she's like my pups, she'll probably decide she wants to play when you're fixing dinner or watching a really good movie.
Seriously, where did you get/find your cat? Is she a southern cat? I think ours might be related to yours. :)
Post a Comment